Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Thursday, February 05, 2009

In the last two weeks, I have heard some information from my friend Randi Frucci of "TaDa Event Planning" about a Women's Expo this month. So this was kind of last minute for me...but I am excited to see how it all works out. The people heading this up are really cool and this sounds like a great event. So come on out and check it out...bring your moms, sisters, girlfriends to a great event at the Radisson. The dates are Feb 20th and the 21st. Friday evening 6pm-9pm and Saturday from 11am-4pm. So come check it out....hope to see you there! My good friend Stephanie Miller will be there selling her ADORABLE little girl hair bows and accessories. She does great work, my daughter has so many of her hair bows, they look so so cute!! Here is her website if you want to check her out before you come. www.sugarontopbows.com

1 comment:

TaDa Event Coordination said...

I am so glad to hear you are doing the show! I think it's going to be a big hit. I will see you there I am stopping in on Friday.

Thanks for the love!
Randi