Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Vegas...

We are having a wonderful time in Vegas. Though I can't say it is relaxing at all. We have been on the move for early morning to late at night. I was at WPPI convention from 7:20am to 8:30pm today, and tomorrow I will start early and end at 10:30pm. It has been so fun...meeting new people/photographers and learning from the best and most creative people out there. I hope my little brain does not fail me tomorrow....it is all quite overwhelming.
Jayme is having fun doing his own thing. Exploring the surrounding canyons and valleys around the Vegas area. He is really enjoying it! Well...we are exhausted, and need the 6 hours of sleep that I am going to hopefully going to get tonight.
We will be back in Michigan on Thursday.


This is the hotel where the WPPI convention is...it is HUGE!


The famous Bellagio water fountain show!

No comments: