Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Karen and Matt: Engaged!

When I used to work at Borgess, I worked with Karen. For the last few years, I have beenworking at Borgess as a PRN...which means, I work when I want to...or when they really need me and I am nice enough to cover for them. =) I happened to be working the day that Karen came back from lunch and said..."heh guys, I just got engaged!" Of course we were all way excited. =) I was more than honored when she asked me to photograph their engagement session. It was a cold but beautiful day, and they were so willing to freeze to get their photos done.
So Matt and Karen, I wish you both a beautiful wedding and marriage. I hope you love your photos, it was really fun working with you both!




Add Image




2 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

what a cute couple! great job on these!

Anonymous said...

Melissa these look GREAT! I can already see you employing what you've learned about lighting & more at the Philly sessions. I'm always so impressed with your growth. You are amazing.