Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Haloween 2008











It is becoming a tradition to go to "trick or treating" with the Miller Family, and then to our church, Northbridge, for "trunk or treat". Here are some photos of Norah as "Roo" from "Winnie the Pooh" She loves Roo, and loves to bounce and jump just like him...she enjoyed trick or treating once she realized candy was involved. At first she was very shy, and would grab the candy and go, but after a while...she started to say thank you to everyone. =) It was a fun night, but we unfortunetly have eaten most of the candy. =( Every morning, Norah asks for candy. =)
Hope everyone else had a wonderful Haloween!!

No comments: