Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Costa Rica Mission Trip

We had an amazing time down there. I highly recommend everyone to go to Costa Rica...beautiful country!
We met some wonderful people, and had lots of fun with the missionary families there. Some of the "tourist" things we did were: ziplining through the rainforest, white water rafting, and walking through the rainforest and seeing many stunning waterfalls.
This slideshow highlights some of the trip for us. I took way too many photos...and there is no way they would all fit on a slideshow. =)
A special thank you to the Woolfords (the missionaries down there) they set up the whole trip for us and were wonderful hosts...we love and miss you guys. See you this summer!

No comments: