Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Anthony and Marie's Wedding

This is the best wedding of the year for me...ok...I am a bit bias, but this bride is the most beautiful bride I have ever photographed. She is my gorgeous little sister, Marie and her husband Anthony. Marie is the sister who was meant to be in front of the camera..and i am the sister who was meant to be behind the camera...and that is totally ok with me. =)
We flew to North Carolina for their wedding...they actually eloped in July, but had a "real wedding" for the family in October. It was a great time...and I really had fun photographing my sister. The girl can work a camera...so you will see a lot of photos of just her...because she is so cute. =)
So, Marie and Anthony, I wish you both the best, and I will be praying for your new little family. You are loved and missed here in Michigan.
love...your sister, melissa =)

1 comment:

crystalajohnson said...

Melissa,
You did a great job with the pictures. We enjoyed meeting you and your family. Marie and Marshall have fit into our family nicely. Anna loves Marshall just as she does AJ. It is always Marshall and AJ now. Not one or the other. Marie does take great pictures. I can't wait to see all of them.

Crystal Johnson (Anthonys Sister)