Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bryan and Carrie's Wedding Slideshow

Here is a great slideshow! There are so many fun photos from this wedding, that I had a hard time choosing. =) Carrie...I hope you like your photos...because I think you looked amazing on your wedding day and you were so fun to work with. =) Thank you for all the fun that day!!!!

2 comments:

Knightrd2 said...

Really nice, Melissa! Nice variety. We were wondering if you would post the family images taken in the church after the wedding. And, i particular if there is anything that captured Carrie's mother I would love to see those as well Thanks so much.

Gene Haulenbeek

Knightrd2 said...

Very nice Melissa! Could you post any pictures of Carrie's mom you might have? Also you took some shots of the families inside the church right after the ceremony... could you post those as well? Thanks.

Gene Haulenbeek