Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Sunday, October 05, 2008

David and Heather

I am starting to see the end of my amazing 2008 wedding season. September was so busy for me, I honestly was dreading it when I looked at my calendar all Summer...but now that I look back. WOW!! It was busy, but so fun! I loved all weddings I did, and David and Heather ended my September on such a high note. Heather was so fun to photograph. She did ANYTHING we asked her to try. "Can you lie on this bench" SURE! "Can you climb that rock fountain...and then close your eyes?" SURE!! I loved that!! =)
I want to send a special thank you to my second shooter Emily Manning...um....I can't remember her new last name...sorry Emily. =) Here is a link to some of her work...she lives in Troy, MI. www.faithfulphotography.smugmug.com
She was a HUGE help and really fun to work with.
I am posting a couple of my favorite photos from the day and of course including their slideshow. Emily took a couple photos of me that day too, and thought I would throw that in the mix. =)
Thank you David and Heather for a WONDERFUL day...I truly enjoyed it.




No comments: