Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Hearts and Home gang!

This weekend...I got my mommy battery recharged. Twenty seven ladies from our church drove to downtown Grand Rapids to the Hearts at Home conference. This is my third time going...and I LOVE it. It is all about moms, and of course hanging out with girlfriends...we are a crazy bunch of moms and here are some fun photos from our girl's night at the hotel. Love you girls!!! =)

Our crazy leader, Grace...do you want this blown up to a 16x20 Grace? =)heehee...she is going to hate me for putting this photo on here. =)

1 comment:

Christopher said...

I laughed out loud with the 2nd shot. Very funny