Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mission's Trip in Costa Rica

We are so fortunate to have internet access down here!! Here is a photo while we were at church today. These sweet sweet ladies have quickly become our friends. They have opened their homes, hearts and trust to us. We are so honored to have met them, and help them out down here. We had our women's conference yesterday, and it went so well. The ladies were very receptive and asked lots of questions, and seemed very excited to take our advice and use it! God really has blessed all the efforts that were taken to allow this trip to happen. My job now is to edit the photographs I took of the families at church. The families were so excited to have a "professional photographer" take their photo...I felt so honored. =) We have only two more days here, and...wow has time flown by. I will post more photos when I can...probably when I get back home. Love to all my family...see you soon!!

No comments: