Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Out of town...

I will be out of town/country throught the end of this month. So...I wanted to quickly post a couple photos from my sister's wedding. We had fun taking photos that day together. I wish we lived closer to each other. I miss my little nephew so much, especially right after I see him. I will post more photos from their wedding when I get back from my trip.
If anyone needs to reach me, I will be checking my email as frequently as I can...maybe two or three times while I am gone. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the month...I am off to Costa Rica!!

No comments: