Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Baby Dawson

Our good friends were blessed with a baby boy...meet Dawson. Adorable isn't he!? =)

Also...I will be out of town today through Thursday. I will be in Philadelphia, at a great photography workshop. I am going to be learning from "one of the top ten wedding photographers in the world". I would LOVE to have that title someday. =) So, if you need to get a hold of me, you can still email me as I will have email access there, though I am sure my time will be limited to responding to emails. I hope everyone has a wonderful week. I am sure looking forward to mine! =)







This is his older sister, Emma.







No comments: