Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Friday, March 28, 2008

all good

Hi
Sorry no new pictures today. They are still on my memory card, and I will be working on that tonight because I have a wedding tomorrow to photograph. So I might have a picture or two on the blog later tonight or this weekend.
We are doing well. Easter Sunday was very nice for us. I tried to get some nice pictures of Norah in her dress...didn't go over too well. She was not in the modeling mood. So...we might try again next week.
My new job is going well. I have been at it now for three months and really like it. I work with mainly the elderly population...which is a little change for me, since I worked in an outpatient setting and saw alot from "injuries" rather than "old age" issues. I have 15 weddings booked so far. That was my goal for this year, so I am excited about that. Which means...my summer will be crazy busy again, but I guess that is a good problem to have.
I promise to get pictures on here soon.
stay posted!
melissa

No comments: