Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

"norah...smile"





I was trying to get norah to look at me and smile nice and cute. I got everything but that! =) Well...there was one where she was looking at me and smiling, but it took alot of work from my part...she was enjoying all the attention. =)
We had a busy weekend. My wedding yesterday went well...it was a nice easy one. The couple were Christians...it is so refreshing to go to a Christian wedding and know God is truly being glorified in the ceremony. If I remember I will post some pics. of it in the next few days. Last night we went to a fundraiser and our friends were in a "dance compeition"...and they won! They did a "jive"....they were awesome! It was so fun to go with about 20 other people from church and cheer them on. They are husband and wife, and have never danced before. I will get some pictures of that on here too if I can.
Today (Sunday) we went to church, we are studying Revelations...I love it. I love learning about a book that reveals God's glory and how He literally DEMANDS it. That is so cool. We all took naps when we got home. Norah was tired today, last night at the dance competition she hopped and danced around with all the music playing...it was really cute! =) Well hope everyone is doing well who is reading this. Love you all...melissa

No comments: