Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Friday, March 14, 2008

Signs of Spring!






Today was a beautiful day outside...and we have Spring Fever here!! We took Norah outside to play. She loved it, it was so cute...she just loved playing outside again.

We are getting excited for the warmer weather to do more stuff outside. Norah is talking so much more now. She loves ELMO and is starting to say things from the two videos she watches of him. It is just so cute. She babbles like crazy...my friend says she speaks her own language....norahwegian. I agree....it is a language all her own. I am learning to translate. =)

No comments: