Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Church Directory Pictures




Our church is doing its first official church directory, and I have the job of taking everyone's family and individual picture. Here is Norah's picture...just thought you all would want to see it. She was being distracted by some girls who were singing the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" to her. I put on our "family" picture too. I hate family pictures where they are forced like this, and where you are threatening your child to smile and look happy...or else! But anyway...here it is just so you can see us all together. We plan to get our annual family photographs done again at the beach. Those always turn out so much better than posed shots like this...just the thoughts of an opinionated photographer. =)

No comments: