Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 04, 2008

2 year old check up


Norah had her two year old check up last week. She was having the time of her life jumping on the table with the paper on it, and looking at herself in the mirror...then the Dr. and a student came in. She got scared when they looked in her ears, and I wonder if she got poked a little too hard in her ears because she just screamed and cried the just of the session. It was hard on everyone. Well...here are her stats. She weighs 23lbs. She is still under the 10th% for her height and weight...but like the Dr. said...she is gaining consistently and she is still on the chart, so no worries. She is finally growing out of her 12 month jeans. =) She has such little feet...she just grew out of a size 3! =) That is fine with me...I like her little.

No comments: