Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Norah!






May 23rd is Norah's two year old birthday, though we had her party last weekend. She wasn't feeling well that weekend...so she wasn't her normal happy self...but I think she still had fun at her ELMO party.

I am still trying to wrap my mind around the idea of having a two year old...a toddler. I still vividly remember when she was born, and can not believe two short years she was a tiny baby...and now she is a tiny toddler. =) Some of her favorite things right now are : of course ELMO, Winnie the Pooh, Mickey...and any video I have on those three. She loves her baby and baby ELMO. She loves our kitty Lily...but Lily isn't letting her give her any love. This weekend we are going camping with our church. I am looking forward to watching her play with the kids. She should have a great time with everyone....especially since she is now healthy again.

We love our Norah so much and thank God for giving her another year with us. We learned today how precious life is, and how precious children are. My favorite Christian singer (since I was in Junior High) Steven Curtis Chapman suffered a major loss yesterday...his 5 year daughter was killed in a tragic accident at home. My heart just broke when I heard that today. So please hug your children a little tighter tonight, you just never know.

I hope you all have a great Memorial Weekend!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY NORAH!!!

No comments: