Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cutest girl ever!




I am so blessed...I honestly believe God gave us the cutest girl ever. I hope I don't offend anyone when I say that...but truth is truth, and Norah is the cutest! This is her at swim class last week. She is so funny there because she is nosy! She watches all the other kids, and doesn't pay any attention to the instructor. Tomorrow night is her last class for the season. It has been really fun with her and these classes.

On a side note, I have been extremely busy this past week with photography work and Norah's birthday party. I will post some pictures of those two events hopefully sooner than later. So please be patient..I hope I don't get too far behind.

No comments: