Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Camping trip











We had great weather for our camping trip...the days were wonderful with friends...the night not so much! =) We were cold, and uncomfortable...so we didn't a second night. But we had a great time. We had our church services out there on Sunday, it was really nice, and fun to sit out side and worship God in a different setting as a church. I am just now peeling from the sunburn I got that weekend. =) Oh well...that is typical for the beginning of the summer for me. Norah had a blast out there...if you notice she has no shoes on. She doesn't like shoes and didn't wear them all weekend. But those sunglasses are awesome aren't they!! Thanks to Grandma and "Puppa" Gregersen.


No comments: