Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Friday, June 06, 2008

Wow....what a busy weekend I had last weekend. I got to attend this amazing photography workshop. I unfortunetly could only go to half of it because I had t wo weddings to photograph....but I am so inspired after going to that workshop. I met some amazing photographers...who are so nice and so willing to share their talent and knowledge of the business. I am in the process of revamping my whole business, and getting a new fancy website...I will let you all know when it is "LIVE"!!
We are going to spend some much needed "family time" in South Haven this weekend. I pray for good weather...I am told it will be hot enough, just as long as the rain stays away. I am doing two photoshoots out on the beach too this weekend....so I will work a little...and Jayme and Norah will be playing alot!. hmmm... that doesn't sound fair. =)
Well, I better get packing...have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: