Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Friday, June 13, 2008

family picture


We had a rough weekend in South Haven...weather wise. But we were able to get some family pictures taken. Here is one of my favorites. I tweaked the picture with some new "actions" i got for Photoshop...just in case anybody wanted to know. =) I am quickly becoming a photoshop junkie!!
Norah, my mom and I are off to Cedar Point to see my sister and my nephew Marshall from NC...we haven't seen them since Christmas and I am looking forward to a fun relaxing weekend together. I did a couple photo shoots this week, so I will post some pics from those after my weekend with my family.

No comments: