Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Monday, June 09, 2008

busy busy busy....

Hi everyone, good grief am I busy. And these storms we have been getting are just a kick in the face for me. This picture is of one of the models we photographed at the workshop I went to. It was so fun! I really learned alot. We had big plans for this past weekend in South Haven, but every evening we had a bad thunderstorm go through...so I had to reschedule the photo shoots I had planned out there. We came home yesterday from South Haven, and found we have had no power all weekend. It came back on while I was at Panera Bread catching up on my Internet life. Well...I get home and realize the cable is out! So we still have no phone, cable, or the kicker.....Internet. So here I am again at Panera Bread....getting some work done with the Internet. Hope everyone is doing well...and that the storms didn't affect everyone else as bad as the did us. Oh...well...there is always something to stress about right?!

No comments: