Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Friday, June 20, 2008

just norah





I pulled out some pictures from our South Haven trip a couple weekends ago. They haven't been "touched up" so hopefully they come across ok on your computer screen. Norah has been getting used to the beach lately. I did a photo shoot out there last week, and again tonight, and when we pulled up to the beach. She started squealing and clapping. She calls swimming "fwimming"...so cute huh! =)
If you look close in the last picture of her standing on the bike rack...you can see the cookie in her hand, that she refused to give up during her little "photo shoot"....already a diva.

No comments: