Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

new website

My website is finally up and running....well almost. The portrait site is still not working right, so hopefully that will be fixed by the end of the week. I am just so excited though to have a totally new look, it represents me and my work so much better. I will be posting alot more pictures that I have taken in my business for people to see. I have now linked my blog to my business website, so alot of potential clients will be checking out my family.=)
So check it out, and let me know what you think.
www.gregersenphotography.com

No comments: