Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Friday, May 02, 2008

Rainy day..

We sure got a lot of rain today....of course the day of my garage sale. =) However, it did not keep the people away. I made $150 today! That was quite surprising and exciting...the proceeds of the garage sale are going to Norah's college fund. She is $150 closer to her future dreams.

Today was Jayme's last day of work. All went well in the last few days. He has left on good terms with everyone at the HANTZ GROUP. We will be looking for any kind of work for him so I don't have to work full time for too long. So please pray for us, we know God will provide...He hasn't disappointed us yet.

Have a great weekend!
melissa

No comments: