Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Baby Gavin

This is an update about the little baby...Gavin...who I asked for prayer a couple months ago. He had surgery last week, and it went very well. His mom said he is home now and recovering amazingly well. I was so happy to hear that...I can't imagine feeling so helpless like that knowing your 8 week old baby is having major heart surgery. I am hoping to do his 3 month old pictures in the near future, and I will try to post some of them on here, so you all can see how well he is doing. Thank you to those who have prayed and asked about him. Melissa

No comments: