Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Big news!!


Lately, Norah when she has gone "poopy" will bring me her diapers and wipes...they girl doesn't like a dirty diaper at all...she doesn't like being "yucky". So I knew we were getting close to the potty training phase. Well two days ago she was getting ready for a bath, and came out and told me "potty". She sits on her little potty chair alot ...puts her doll on the potty, puts "Snuggles" the bear on the potty..but two days ago SHE WENT POTTY! Big news in the Gregersen household. Maybe it was a fluke thing and won't happen again for weeks. But it is a milestone, and it means my baby is growing up! When I tell people that...I hear "time for another one"...and I just smile and say..."not yet" I am still trying to figure this one out. =)
Hope you all had as exciting of a week as we did! Don't forget to celebrate the little things in life...like being able to go potty in the appropiate place! =)

1 comment:

Dangelo Family said...

This is BIG NEWS~! Congratulations Norah! Perfect timing for Daddy-now that he will be home more- he gets to help with POTTY TRAINING. I am praying for you all and confident that God has the perfect job out there for Jayme. Take Care and God Bless R-