Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Monday, April 21, 2008

i love my job!






I photographed little baby Kylie this past weekend. Isn't she so cute!! She was probably the easiest baby I have had yet. That makes my job a little easier. =) I just love photographing babies...they are naturally photogenic. I have another photo shoot on Wed. with two sisters...one is 2yrs. old and the younger one is 16 months...that one might require some extra energy. =)


I am still booking appointments for children and families this summer...weekends are getting scarce. But if anyone is interested. Please give me a call or check out my website! Thanks!



No comments: