Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Friday, April 11, 2008

First time doing video

I have been saving my photography money for a new video camera... another techy toy for me. =) Well....I saved enough and was able to get it last week. So here is the first video clip I have taken and I am experimenting with it to see if I am able to upload to the blog. Hope this works. Norah is talking...with our help. =) Her daddy has been trying to teach her how to say "Go Cubbies"....some days she is a cubs fan...somedays she is not. =) She is really starting to say alot more words...its so fun.

We have a fun weekend planned...tomorrow my dad, norah and I are going to visit Grandma Opal and Aunt Shirley for the day. We will get some pictures and post them on here when we get back. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: