Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

fun times




Norah is having a good weekend....these pictures were actually taken last week...but we hope everyone is having a great weekend, and enjoying this beautiful weather. We have had a busy Saturday. We were at church all morning for an Eschatology Seminar...so good! (The study of End Times Seminar). Then Jayme and I and some other friends from church went to the homeless shelter downtown and played BINGO with the homeless. It was fun to see them all having a good time. You then thank God for allowing you to have a comfortable home to go to each night. Then I had a photo shoot with a beautiful baby girl...her name is Kylie. I will be working on her pictures tonight and try to put some on here later. So hope you all had a great Saturday...we did! =)

No comments: