Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Change is in the Air

Hi Everyone
We have an announcement. Jayme has decided to resign from his job as of this coming Friday. It was a difficult decision to make, but now that he has made I can tell he is quite relieved and ready to move on with life, and look for a new job. We are unsure what that new job may be. However, we are confident God will direct our path. We are tapping into a deeper faith these days, and will wait for God's direction. I am so blessed to have a physical therapy career that is so flexible. I will be working full time for the next couple weeks....hopefully just a couple weeks. Wedding season is coming, and I don't want to be working this much and try to photograph weddings on weekends, that makes me cringe thinking about all that work! Jayme will be getting some much needed "daddy and norah time" these next few weeks while I am working full time. He has really missed his little girl. I already have a "to do" list one year old for him to accomplish while he has "time off". =) We haven't seen each other that much this past year, and he has had little time for house projects this year...so I am actually excited to see some things get accomplished around here again.
So we ask for prayer as we look for a new job for Jayme. We both have a peace about this decision, and will keep you all posted on any news.
love you all,
melissa =)

2 comments:

grace said...

YOU GO !!!! Blessing follows obedience and it sounds like you are being obedient. the best things for Norah right now are your time, parents who pursue God and parents who love each other enough to put their marriage first, good for you!!! we'll be praying, knowing God has great plans for you.

Love you guys,
Grace

Lucia said...

Hi you two (three) - I was really surprised to read about your big change. I bet it was a really hard decision to make but I know you two guys and you are really smart and you made the best decision for all of you. I am keeping my fingers crossed so you can find a good new job soon and meanwhile enjoy spending time with Norah because I bet she missed her daddy a lot. Good luck you guys from Lucia and Ryan