Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

4th of July Weekend











We were hoping to be gone with Jayme's family on vacation for 4th of July weekend..however we had to stay home. (we missed you guys) So we just "took it easy". Norah played in her little pool...she loves that thing, since we got it she has been in it everyday! On Sunday, we spent the evening with our church family at South Haven. Norah loved it! She loved the sand, water, glow sticks, and all the candy Grace was giving her. =) We hope everyone had a wonderful weekend...now, back to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great moment of reading blogs.

Anonymous said...

Katon, Goukakyu no jutsu.