Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Corradini Family

I have been photographing baby Evan since he was in the womb. =) Denise and I have worked at Borgess for years, and I have been honored to photograph her adorable baby boy, and family. We spent a beautiful evening at South Haven beach to photograph Evan for his 1 year old photos, and get some family photos. I love photographing families. I really enjoy capturing the intimacy and love between the family members.
Thank you Denise for letting me be your family photographer....it has been my pleasure. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohh, I LOVE these pictures!! I can't wait for ours now! You do great work Melissa!!!
Love,
Amanda Cutler