Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Aaron and Casey

Goodness am I busy! But that is a good thing right?!?
Here is a wedding I did last weekend...Aaron and Casey, I was able to get to know them by doing engagement pictures with them last year, and they are just sweet kind people. I really enjoyed being with them all day long. I wish you both the best. Thank you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome job. I especially love the sepia shots of Aaron and Casey together. I don't even know then and you totally captured their love in those frames.

Eu, eu mesma e Iracema said...

HI!
OH My!
I love!!!
Congratulations Aaron and Casey!
My name is Marilia, i from Brasil...
God love you!

Eu, eu mesma e Iracema said...

beautiful bride!
beautiful dress!