Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We are yoopers!! =)









I was born in the U.P. (some like my husband, think that is some kind of handicap), but I love my heritage from the "Copper Country"...we took a quick trip the Keewenaw Penisula to see my family. It was such a LONG drive....11 hours with stops. And we never left the state!! However, it was so nice to see everyone again and see all the beautiful sights. If you can get up to the Keewenaw...GO, you will love it! Its gorgeous!
Here are some pictures of norah and my little cousin Annie (nine years old...that girl is going to break some hearts some day). Most of the pics of Norah were taken in very old downtown of Calumet...amazing spot for pictures!! I will try to get more posted later...but here are some of my favs.

No comments: