Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Cedar Point




I mentioned in a previous blog we got to ride on Top Thrill Dragster..well here is a bad video I took of it while we were waiting in line. This was with my point and shoot camera...so all of you out there checking out my "photography skills"...don't judge me ok! =) This video does not show how fast you really go. I may have my stats wrong... but you shoot out of the gate there at 120mph, go up about 300 feet and come back down. It is instense! I loved it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baw ah, kasagad sa imo maghimo blog. Nalingaw gd ko basa.