Melissa

My photo
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the West Michigan area...though my passport is up to date and I am willing to travel! This a blog that will allow you to see my most recent work, and see photos from my wonderful family life. Enjoy!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Canvas Prints!!



I recently hooked up with this great canvas printing company to add the option of getting enlarged canvas prints to my clients. I personally LOVE them. They take a photograph, and make it shine!! The one of Norah is a 18"x24" print, and the one of our family is a 20"x30". Many people think those sizes are too big...but when you put them on your wall...they look amazing.
You may ask what exactly is a canvas print well...it is a photograph printed on a museum-quality canvas and hand stretched onto a custom built 1.5" thick wooden frame. They are made with the highest quality archival inks that will never fade or discolor. Each is sprayed with a UV coating for added protection and a gloss-type finish.
I highly recommend you make the investment into your own personal piece of art...of your child or your family. That family print of mine will be cherish by Norah for her lifetime...I hope that one day she will have that hanging in her home.

1 comment:

Emily said...

They look GREAT!!! I'm so glad you liked @ least one of my photos enough to edit it into canvas caliber.
:o) It brings me joy!